London you have my heart









 I finally went to get my pictures from London developed. I went there with Isabell a friend of mine about a month ago and we had an awesome time. I fell in love with the city when I was studying abroad there last semester.

Our apartment was in Shoreditch one of my favorite areas since its full of energy and really international. You have awesome bars and lots of vintage shops where I always used to take a stroll. Two of my favorite stores were rokit vintage and blitz where I got great things like different types of levis shorts, the best suede black mini skirt and my beloved brown little leather backpack.

If you ever planning on going I can recommend camden market for shopping and food as well. The book club as well as all the warehouse parties are great for going out and the old blue last is one of the best places to discover new music ( I saw MØ one of the bands from my music post there).

♥Juli♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.