Fete de la musique - midsummer







top - Zara, skirt - Weekday, flower crown - Accessorize, shoes - Office UK


Friday night was all about music and summer. It was the longest night of the year and a warm one as well. Therefore I went for a black cotton maxi skirt with a white hippyish top. I love how you can move around very freely in maxi skirts and the big slit adds a little extra. Couldn't leave out the flower crown either since it just fits so well with it and of course it was midsummer that day, even though we don't celebrate that holiday in Germany. Enjoy your day guys!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.