Saturday Inspo

pictures via weheartit,tumblr

It's Weekend!! Just not really for me though since I'm sitting in uni the main amount of today. It's my last presentation for the whole bachelor though :). I'm using some of the time to make my saturday inspiration. Seeing all those circular shades at the moment makes me think I really have to bring out mine again. They just add such a cool vibe to every outfit.

The concert for fete de la musique yesterday which is a free music festival were artists perform all over Berlin was so awesome. I truly think that concerts are possibly the best thing ever and the free ones are even better.  Later tonight I will go to another concert with a friend of mine and then chill out with my best friend tomorrow. Have a good weekend you all!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.