So Much Music...

picture via tumblr

Soooo true :)!! Here is a little selection of some of my favorite songs and artists at the moment:




Disclosure - My friend Eric introduced me to them while I was studying in London last semester and since I have seen them live I'm totally hooked. They are so great live as well and really get the crowd to dance.




James Blake Lindisfarne - James Blake is just truly amazing at what he does. Even though his new album just came out I've been listening to his older songs a lot. Lindisfarne is one of my all time favorites.



Mo - Another London discovery. I've seen them live twice as an opening act and liked them at first sight. This is not surprising since some of their main influences include the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Major Lazer, Little Dragon and Lykke Li which I've been finding myself listening to again and again.

Hope you guys all had a fun weekend!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.