Saturday Inspo

pictures via weheartit, tumblr

Hello Weekend!! The warm weather just makes me want to wear my hair out of my face somehow so I'm all into different braids and flower crowns at the moment.

Got a DSLR camera this morning and love it already yay :), meaning you can expect better pictures soon. I have been at the lake for some time today and just been studying and getting a tan meanwhile. Tonight I'm going to hang out with my friends at my favorite park Volkspark Friedrichshain and we're just gonna have a drink (got a whole box of original swedish cider from a friend who just went on holiday, its so yummy).

Only 6 more weeks till I'm moving to Amsterdam for 6 months, its getting real, a little anxious but really exited at the same time....Have a lovely rest of the weekend guys!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.