New In Shorts




shorts - Bershka


Sometimes it is just worth waiting for something. Although I'm actually not the person who goes exceptionally crazy at sales and I didn't go nuts this time either, the feeling that you have saved some money is still nice.

I ordered the black lace shorts online since they didn't have them in store anymore and while I was about to pick up the package today I spotted the black leather shorts I was searching for and lucky I am they were reduced :). As if I didn't have a trillion shorts already I can now add two more to my collection. Love the hem details on both of them. Hope the weather will start to get better soon so I can show them out in public.

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.