A short story




My vintage levis shorts... I just love them in all sorts of colors. A good pair of denim shorts are just such a wardrobe staple. They literally go with everything and can be dressed up or down.

I could literally live in them in the summer. Going to the beach or lake for uni or at night with a see through blouse and a blazer or some other nice jacket. Not speaking of the festival season yet. Love wearing them there as well just with a crochet top and a flower crown to embrace my inner hippie :).

I got some of my shorts from rokit in London and some of them I got as long levis jeans and just cut them of myself. Believe me they will look better the more worn in they are.


♥Juli♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.