Saturday Inspo

pictures via weheartit and tumblr

Another week is already over and it's time for my saturday inspiration. I'm loving everything white at the moment and I'm really into white shorts again (refused to wear them for years) which might have to do with the beautiful weather outside.

I went on the hunt for a nice big picture frame for a friends birthday yesterday and found a really pretty one in neukölln for only 20 euro. There is a whole street full of stores who are selling old furniture and stuff for  around the house for pretty reasonable prices you just have to dig through all the stuff a little :).

Will be studying with my friends  after our brunch soon and then going to a birthday party tonight, really looking forward to that. Hope you have a great weekend as well and can enjoy the sun.


♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.